Sunday, June 27, 2010

Perth Trip(Day 3)








We went close to the Kangaroos and even got to feed them! As touched their fur i really think that it was really soft. Next we went to the Kualas enclosure. There were many Kualas. Some of them were sleeping, some were sitting.We could only touched one particulared one. I touched it!
I learnt that they eat eucalypt leaves and do not like it when someone touches the leaves. I also learnt that it needs at least 20 hours of sleep per day.
After that we went to see the wombat, tasmanian devil,emu, dingo and more.

We went to the Nougat Factory after looking around in the shop and buying stuff.
There were nuts and nougats in the shop. We tasted them and bought them. I bought cashew nuts for my dad.
Finally after looking around, it was Dinner. We had rice that night. I was so happy to get to taste rice again. After dinner, we checked in. And finally.......zzz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment